Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Santa I Can Explain

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a Christmas themed Trellis Style Bridge Fold Card I created recently.

Sam Calcott shared a tutorial for this style of card back in September, as it looked like a fun style of card, I decided to give it a go. You can see her tutorial here


To decorate my card, I used the new Spellbinders/Stampendous Santa Hugs die set. This die set included the Santa image as well as the cute little reindeer.

I added the sentiment which is from the Holiday Hugs Sentiments stamp set. I die cut the sentiment using a speech bubble die. I die cut the speech bubble from white and red cardstock, offsetting the two together so I had a red shadow under the white speech bubble.

To finish off the front of the card I added some red dew drops.

I mounted the panel to a top folding white 5 x 7 card.


For the inside of the card I added a sentiment and the Santa image which are both from an Apple Blossom stamp set.  


The card folds flat, so that it will fit inside a 5 x 7 envelope.

Other Supplies:
  • Festive Globes Stamp Set - Apple Blossom