Wednesday, October 4, 2023

Happy Birthday Hugs

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

Thanks for stopping by my blog, today I am sharing a Slimline Easel Card I created recently.

For my card, I used the Stampendous Bear Hugs stamp/die set which is part of the Hugs Collection that Spellbinders has been releasing. There were three different animals in the first collection ... bear, cat and dog. There is a Christmas collection also available now which includes Santa, Snowman & Gnome sets.



I used Lawn Fawn's Grassy Hillside Borders die set to create the grass areas of my card. Both bears and honey pot are included in the die set, and the bees are in the coordinating stamp set.

For the sentiment I used Alex Siberia's "It's Your Birthday" foil plate which I foiled using black foil.


Here is a look at my card, when it is closed ready to be placed in an envelope.



And finally a look at the bottom panel when it is opened up. I added the two bears on either side of the sentiment which acts as the stopper. The sentiment is from "Hugs Sentiments" stamp set.











1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Well aren't those bears just SO cute!