Thursday, October 12, 2023

Micey Nice Birthday

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Today I am sharing a Trifold Building Block Card I created recently, you can find a tutorial by Sam Calcott over on her Mixed Up Craft YouTube channel here.

To decorate my card, I used a cute mouse from Spellbinders called Dancin' and Giftin' Mouse which is part of their Dancin' Collection. The legs of the mouse move when you touch the legs or move the card.


To ground the mouse, I added snow to the base of my front panel using dies from Lawn Fawn.

The birthday sentiment at the top of the card is from Waffle Flower Crafts.



On the back of my card, I added a sentiment panel. I added a die cut sentiment using TEXT{ures} Floral Sentiment Panel die and an older mouse themed sentiment from Penny Black. 

Other Supplies:
  • "Micey" Nice Birthday Wood Mounted Stamp - Penny Black Inc.