Tuesday, October 17, 2023

You're A Big Deal

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

Apparently today (17th October), is National Playing Card Collection Day so of course I had to pull out my Karen Burniston House of Cards Pop-up die set to create a card.


This time round, I have created a Slimline card which measures 4 inches x 8 1/2 inches when folded.  My house of cards is 3 rows high.


To decorate my card, I used the Word Set 17 Congratulations die set to add the sentiment. I also added the poker chips which are from the Game Charms die set.


On the right side of my card, I added two more poker chips and also four ace cards which are from the same card pack that I used for the house of cards.


I used the same papers that I used on the inside of my card, on the front. I was limited with the amount of paper I had left over, so I had to get a little creative with it.

I added the "Happy Birthday" and "Happy Birthday Shadow" die set to add the birthday sentiment on the front of the card.

I also added two wax seals which are of playing cards & dice.


Here is a close up of the wax seal.