Thursday, October 19, 2023

Halloween Gift Cards

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing two Halloween themed Money/Gift Card holders that I made to add to the Halloween Gift Bags I made for my grandchildren for Halloween.


For the Money Cards I used MFT Stamps Money Card Die-namic and Gift Card Die-namics. 

 Although I am adding money to these cards, I decided to use the Gift Card die along the bottom of the card, rather than one of the money card options I have used in the past.


To decorate my money cards, I used patterned papers from Made To Surprise by Sam Calcott's Spooktacular Collection. I also used the Halloween themed ephemera which is from the same Collection.

I added a stamped sentiment using the Halloween sentiments stamp set also from Made to Surprise.






1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

So cute! Wish I'd done similar instead of the tags I added to the grandkids bags