Friday, October 27, 2023

Big Thanks

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing another Thank you card I created recently. This one uses the Spellbinders Thank You Very Much Glimmer Plate which I foiled using Navy Blue foil and the Solid Plate, so I could use the reverse image of the foiled panel.



For my card, I used Made To Surprise by Sam Calcott's Side Panel 5 x 7 inch Card die set from the Showstoppers Collection.

I also used the Sympathy Additions die set which is also from Made To Surprise. The pink leaves use a die included in My Creative Life's The Gift of Giving die set.

The wax seal on the foliage was created using the Made To Surprise's Happy Mail All Occasions Wax Seal set.


On the back of the card, I added another "thanks" sentiment using Pink Fresh Studio's Fancy Script Words Hot Foil Plates and coordinating die set.


Other Supplies:
  • Thank You Very Much Glimmer Plate - Spellbinders
  • Navy Blue Foil - Go Press & Foil












3 comments:

eunice said...

Very impressive thank you card, especially with the reverse foiled blue front panel! Really like the pink wax seal with the blue accents... what did you use to add the blue color?

StampOwl said...

thanks for your comment Eunice, the blue on the pink wax seal is just a blue paint pen.

Karen Aicken said...

Beautiful card!