Thursday, October 5, 2023

Merriest Christmas

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

Thanks for visiting my blog. Today I am sharing a Christmas themed Inside Out Stepper Card I created using  Creative Craft Products High Centre Stepper Card from the Step on Up 2 Collection. Sam Calcott, shared a tutorial on this style of card a few months ago, you can see her tutorial here

I shared a card using this style back in August, I decided to revisit it for my card today.

I pulled out my Spellbinders Betterpress system to make this card. I used the Spellbinders Merriest Christmas Betterpress plate to add the sentiment to my main panel. After pressing the sentiment into my cardstock, I then used Distress Oxide inks to add colour to the panel.

I added ephemera from two magazine freebie sets that I received last year. 



Here is a look at my card when it is folded ready to be placed in an envelope. When closed the card measures approximately 5 3/4 inches x 7 1/4 inches.



For the back of my card, I kept it fairly simple, just adding a large white panel to the centre panel and adding a sentiment and a few more of the ephemera pieces. The sentiment is from Made To Surprise's Christmas Sentiments stamp set from the Moving Scenes Collection.