Sunday, May 6, 2007

Mother's Day Cards

Mother's Day is only a week away and I hadn't as yet made any Mother's Day cards - arghhhhhh! Seeing my dh has invited both Mothers here for a BBQ lunch, I figured I had better get to work and make them both a card. I am not 100% happy with them but they will have to do now, and they will love them. I made them both the same card, that they there is no favoritism - hehehehe. All I need to do now is figure out what to buy for my dh's mum, but hopefully he will find something during the week. None of the Mother's Day verses I have would fit into the oval punch out (and believe me I have a few LOL), so I typed one up on the computer and printed it out instead.

Recipe:
Stamps: Sassy Stems - Stampin' Up
Papers: White; Fuchsia; Mid Blue
Other: Blue Brads; Spots & Dots Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; Oval Punch - Emaginations; Ticket Corner Punch - Stampin' Up

3 comments:

Heidi said...

I think this is so pretty! I love the stamp and the Cuttlebug EF is a nice touch!

Anonymous said...

Frances....what a fun adorable card...I think it is great and I know they will like them....and you are a smart cookie....one can't say the other's card is better than the theirs!

Since you are a mom too, maybe your dd will come over and fix dinner for you for your mom and mom-in-law! One can only hope! Or..how about dh...he could do it!

Have a great Mother's Day yourself!

Cindy

Michele Kovack said...

Lovely card! I like it very much!