Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Monsterous Birthday Wishes


Hi Crafty Friends,

I have a fun birthday card to share with you today, using some cute monster images that I purchased recently at a Paper Craft Show I attended. These monsters look pretty excited to help celebrate someone's birthday!

To create the background I sponged some clouds onto a piece of blue cardstock which was die cut using a Stitched Rectangle die. I then added two layers of grass using Lawn Fawn's Grassy Hillside Borders die set.

I stamped the monsters and using my Scan N Cut to cut out all the images and added them to my card.

For the sentiment, I used a speech bubble from Lawn Fawn and also added a few hearts from the same die set to the sky.


For the inside of the card, I added the blue cardstock and grassy hillside panel to the bottom. I then stamped two of the sentiments from the stamp set and added another of the cute monsters.

Supplies:
Out of this World Stamp set - Uniquely Creative
Stitched Rectangles - Simon Says Stamp


1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Ahaha - love the monster group.