Saturday, June 16, 2018

Ladybug Hugs


Hi Crafty Friends,

It’s challenge time with the “Crazies” over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. As challenge hostess for the month, I continue to issue the challenges.

Being the third Saturday of the month it is time for a sketch challenge.



For my card today I decided to pull out a new Honey Bee Designs stamp set I got recently called Little Ladies. As you can see I went with a red and black theme for this card.


For the inside of the card I used Karen Burniston's Upsy Daisy Pop-up die set to create a pop up card. For this card I only used the one pop up arm on the left side of the card which holds the branch in place. 

I added more ladybugs to the branch and also around the card.

For the sentiment I used another Honey Bee Stamps stamp set and the labels from the Katherine Labels Pop-up die set



Here is a quick video to see my card in action.


Here is a side view of my card so you can see the placement of the pop-up arm and how the bug and branch are attached to it.


One more photo, this time from overhead so you can see the ladybug in the lower right hand corner near the fold of the card.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.


Supplies:









3 comments:

Marlene L said...

Amazing! You are a paper Goddess!

Jadams said...

Wonderful card. Like seeing the many ways to use Karen 's pop up mechanisms.

jojot said...

love your take on the sketch....I am going to try this one at some point