Sunday, June 24, 2018

Hello, How Are You


Hi Crafty Friends,

How are you today? I hope you are all enjoying your weekend! 

I have been playing with some new stamps and dies to create the card I am sharing with you today. 

To start I used the Deco Diamond Background stamp from Simon Says Stamp to create the background on this card. I stamped the background onto white cardstock using VersaMark Ink and embossed using white embossing powder. I then created a rainbow look by sponging on Candied Apple, Wild Honey and Salty Ocean Distress Oxides inks. 

I used the Hello die and coordinating stamp set from Paper Rose (Australian Company) to create the sentiment for the card. 

To finish off the front of the card I added some clear crystals randomly over the background.


For the inside of the card, I added a strip of card to the left side of the card which was leftover from when I decorated the front of the card. I then added a sentiment from the same stamp set used for the front sentiment.


Supplies:
Deco Diamond Background - Simon Says Stamp
Hello Stamp and Coordinating Die Set - Paper Rose



4 comments:

Karen (karey2005) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karen (karey2005) said...

Love this! Very eye catching. (Sorry for the goofy post above....I pasted a link and have no clue why! LOL)

Wendy Bellino said...

Oooooh! Love the ombre rainbow! Terrific card!

Karen Aicken said...

Such a pretty background image - great card!