Monday, January 22, 2024

The Owl and The Pussycat

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

For those who know me, you know how much I love owls. So when I saw this Owl and the Pussycat stamp set from Pink Ink Designs I just had to purchase it. I have had it for a while now, and finally got some time to play with it.


To create my card I created a Terrific Tower Card using Made to Surprise by Sam Calcott's 6 x 6 Terrific Tower Card die set.


Here is a side view to show the folds of the card.


Here is another view of the card, this time when it is lying on the desk. Hopefully you can see the side panels a little better.


On the back of the card, I added another of the large panels I used on the front. I added the sentiment, moon and stars which are also included in the stamp set.







1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Of course you had to have that stamp - and I love how you used it on this fun card.