Friday, January 12, 2024

Bean a Good Friend

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

Thanks for dropping by my blog. Today I am sharing a coffee themed interactive card I created recently.

Back in November, I got the Papercraft Society Box #50 which was one designed by Made To Surprise by Sam Calcott. It was a coffee theme, this time around which is a little different for these kits. As I was busy at the time making Christmas cards, I didn't have time to play with the contents of the kit until now.


Here is a quick video to see my card in action.

I have created a 5 x 7 Flip and See Card using Made To Surprise by Sam Calcott's 5 x 7 Flip and See Card die set.


When you pull the tab at the right hand side of the card, the top panel flips to the left to reveal another panel which I have decorated with donuts and a sentiment. I used the  stamp set included in the Papercraft Society Box to decorate the card. 



This card is then layered onto a side folding 5 x 7 card. I added an another image and sentiment from the Papercraft Society Kit.














2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

Love that die set --- and your card, too.

Kate said...

How clever Frances! Love the layout and colours you've chosen too! Hugs, Kate!