Friday, January 5, 2024

Fin-tastic Birthday

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a under the sea themed Pop-up Slimline card I created recently.



Last year, I had the opportunity to purchase Sheena's Treasures of the Deep Collection at a really good price, so as I love anything under the sea themed, I grabbed it. I put the collection away to use as a Christmas gift to myself, so I can finally start playing with the products in the collection.

For my card today I created a Slimline Card. I used papers which are also part of the collection for my background. I used the Ghost Ship Stencil to add detail to all of the layers of my background, both inside and out.

To create my scene I used stamps/dies from the Dolphin Dance and Shells sets from the collection.


I created a pop-up card for the inside of the card, using Karen Burniston's Raising Platform Pop-up die set.

The sentiments are from some older mermaid themed stamp sets, except for the "Fin-tastic" which was included in the Dolphin Dance stamp set.









1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Love it - great gift to yourself!