Monday, January 1, 2024

18th Birthday

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

Happy New Year to you all and thanks for stopping by my blog, I hope 2024 is a good year for us all!

Today I am sharing the second 18th birthday card I created for my daughter to give to her nieces who are turning 18 this month.

I have again used the large number 18 from Creative Craft Products 18 die set from their Numbers Galore Collection.


As the nieces are twins, I kept the elements I used on the cards the same. I just changed up the style of card I created and the papers, so they are a little different.

As you can see, this time around I created a Z Fold Card.

I added the hands holding the wine glasses to the inner panel. I also added a birthday sentiment.


Here is a look at my card when it is folded ready to be placed in an envelope. This card is approximately 6 1/2 inches tall by 6 inches wide.


And finally a look at the back of my card, I added a birthday sentiment and a couple of balloons.








1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Love it - what a great card for an 18th Birthday