Friday, January 19, 2024

Birthday Surprise

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

Last Year I purchased Craft Stash's Advent Calendar, so I have pulled out one of the stamp sets included in the kit to create my card today. All the main Craft Stash Branded Companies were included in the kit and this stamp set was created by My Creative Life.

For my card I created a Fancy Fold Card using dies from Creative Craft Products, this card uses the Honeycomb Card die set.


The card can fold flat and measures approximately 6 inches wide by 5 1/2 inches tall. 



Here is a look at the back of the card, I added a birthday sentiment to the centre panel using an older stamp set from MFT Stamps.


And finally a photo of the back of the card, when the card is folded. This could be the front of the card with say a panel in the centre which is then opened to reveal a sentiment or whatever. I may do that next time I play with this die set.









1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Super fun birthday card