Tuesday, January 9, 2024

Love and Best Wishes

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a Shadow Box Card I created using dies from Paper Discovery.

Back in August Craft Stash has a fabulous special on some of Paper Discovery's die sets and this was one of them. I put it away so I could receive it for Christmas. The die set includes a frame die, background die, three flower dies and a concertina piece for the side panels. I used all the pieces to make my card.


I used a sentiment from Card Making Magic's Large Sentiments stamp set for the sentiment in the centre of the card.

The flowers are die cut and then added to the card using foam tape. I also added some leaves using a My Creative Life die set.



I added a panel to the back of the card, for a place to add another sentiment and a personal greeting. I also added a few more the the individual flowers.