Thursday, January 4, 2024

Hooray It's Your Day

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

Back in October, I shared a Trellis Style Bridge Fold Card using a tutorial from Sam Calcott, which you can find here. For my card today, I basically CASED the card, just changing up the theme, colours and images.


To decorate my card, I used the Spellbinders/Stampendous Puppy Hugs die set. This die set included the puppy image as well as the all the various balls. There is also a coordinating stamp set, which I used to stamp the detail on a couple of the balls.

I added the sentiment using one of the sentiments included in The Greenery's Sentiment Suite: Birthday stamp set. I die cut the sentiment using a speech bubble die. I die cut the speech bubble from white and blue cardstock, offsetting the two together so I had a red shadow under the white speech bubble.

To finish off the front of the card I added some blue stars and then embellished each of the stars using some jewels from Pinkfresh Studio.

I mounted the panel to a top folding white 5 x 7 card.


For the inside of the card I added a sentiment using a stamp set from Made To Surprise. I also added a few more of the stars and the trophy which are included in the die set.


The card folds flat, so that it will fit inside a 5 x 7 envelope.