Thursday, January 18, 2024

Sweetest Birthday

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a cupcake themed birthday card, using a cupcake stamp set from Creative Expressions.

I used Made To Surprise by Sam Calcott's Double Interlocking Concertina die set from the  Showstoppers 2 Collection. Most of my other cards using this die set, I have placed the large square portion of the card to the right side. Today I decided to have it on the left.

I also used a sentiment from Colorado Craft Company for the birthday sentiment.


This card can be closed two different ways, the first is by concertinaing the right side to the front as you can see above.


This is the other option of my card being closed, so either way taking it out of the envelope looks good. 

I added another Colorado Craft Company sentiment to this side of the card.