Thursday, January 11, 2024

Donut Centre Tower Gatefold

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

Thanks for dropping by my blog. Today I am sharing a new (to me) fun fold card. This card is called a Centre Tower Gatefold and it is inspired by a Facebook Live that Sam Calcott did recently. You can see her tutorial here.

To create my card, I used Donuts from the Baked Delights Stamp/Die set (the smaller ones with faces) and the Papercraft Society Box 50 (the large ones). 


I added the larger donuts onto an oval panel which opens up to reveal a message. 


Here is a look at my card, when the oval panel is opened, this reveals a stamped sentiment from an older Reverse Confetti stamp set. This also gives a place to write a personal greeting, as the back panels are adhered to acetate.


Here is a look at my card, when it is. folded ready to be placed in an envelope. The card folds into a gatefold card. I added a belly band to the front of the card, to help keep it closed.


And finally a close up look at the belly band.. I added three of the smaller donuts and a birthday sentiment.