Thursday, October 20, 2011

Have Hope!

MFTWSC42-PIHope-wm

Hi everyone,

It’s Wednesday which means it’s time for this week’s Wednesday Stamp Club sketch over on the MFT Stamps Member Forum of SCS. This week we are up to sketch #42 which I am sure you will love.

GetSketchy_DesignTeamblinkie

For my card this week I used MFT Stamps Pure Innocence Have Hope stamp set which was released earlier in the month. I have also used 2 MFT Die-namics on this card, these are the Die-namics Prima Donna Petals and the Die-namics Ticket Tab.

MFT Stamps have released three stamp sets this month in support of those affected by cancer; Who’s that Girl Chooses Hope, a la modes Fight Like a Girl, and Pure Innocence Have Hope.

Did you know that in honor of National Breast Cancer Awareness month, MFT has pledged a $1500 donation to MD Anderson Cancer Centre.  You can read more about this and what else MFT is doing on a thread over on Splitcoast  Stampers which you can find HERE.

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFTWSC42-PIHope2-wm

Here is the inside of my card. I stamped the girl in the lower right hand corner of my card and added one of the sentiments from the set which I stamped onto the Die-namics Ticket Tab

MFTWSCSketch42

To play along with us this week all you need to do is follow the sketch, upload your creation to SCS using the keyword MFTWSC42. Join us this week in the MFT forum for lots of chatter and fun! Be sure to check out Kim's Blog, she will have a full list of all the designers participating in today's challenge!

Stamps: PI Have Hope – MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Brown; Pink; Honey Cake DP – My Mind’s Eye
Die-namics: Prima  Donna Petals; Ticket Tab – MFT Stamps
Other: Black Ink; Twille Ribbon; Pink Brads; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

8 comments:

Inge Groot said...

Such a cute card, love the paperpiecing Frances!

Jodi Collins said...

OOOOOH! So beautiful Frances! LOVE your paper piecing, the layout and the fab flower!

Cindy Haffner said...

I love her.

tracey said...

What a sweet card. The pinks and browns look beautiful together.

Jody Morrow said...

Very pretty. I love the elegant papers.

Barbara said...

So totally SWEET, Frances!

Michele Boyer said...

This is SOOO pretty, Frances! I love those papers, and the little pieced dress is WAY cute!

Trish and Treasure said...

Beautiful card!