Friday, December 23, 2011

Birthday Girl!

Humphrey-Birthday-wm
Hi everyone,

Recently I found the cutest stamps I just had to purchase LOL … this cute elephant is from a range of stamps called Humphrey’s Corner Collection. Isn’t she adorable! My sister collects elephants so of course when I saw these I knew I needed them.

Humphrey-Birthday2-wm

Here is the inside of my card. I left the white part of the card blank to write my message when I am ready to use this card and added the sentiment to the bottom of the card.

Stamps: Birthday Girl – Humphrey’s Corner Collection
Paper: White; Yellow; Pink; DP – My Mind’s Eye
Other: Black Ink; Oval Nestabilities; Circle Punches; MFT Die-namics Mini Scallop Border; MFT Die-namics Double Scallop Border; Ribbon; Button; Twine; Foam Tape; Copics




aa-owl-signature

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Love it! I have just recently bought this image too, fab colouring and great layout, Lovely card,
Wishing you a joyous Christmas and all the best for 2012.
Sandy

Silli said...

This is so darn cute Frances!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh Frances how SWEET!~