Monday, December 19, 2011

Hoot! Hoot! Hooray!

TCM-MilkCartonBox-wm

Hi everyone,

Today I have another Milk Carton Hexagon box to show you. I had actually made the box part months ago as I was going to use it for a challenge, and then I discovered a variation of the box and went with that for the challenge. So this poor box has been sitting on my desk undecorated all that time.

TCM-MilkCartonBox2-wm

As you can see I have finally gotten around to decorating it! I used another one of the cute owls from The Craft’s Meow’s Whoo’s Birthday stamp set.

Stamps: Whoo’s Birthday – The Craft’s Meow
Paper: White; Pink; DP
Other: Black Ink; Circle Punches; Tag; Sizzix Milk Carton Die; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

3 comments:

Sandy said...

A cute little gift, love that owl and the sentiment.
Sandy

Silli said...

Fantastic Frances, what a cute little box... Happy monday!

Cindy Haffner said...

FAB Frances, I love the look of your carton.