Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Merry “Moosemas”

Riley2511-OldWorld-wm

Hi everyone!

It’s challenge time again over on the Riley and Company blog. This week the challenge hostess is Joy Stagg and since Christmas is almost upon us Joy has given us a December Holiday Theme.

I decided to use Old World Riley for my card this week. This stamp so reminds me of the Night before Christmas for some reason. I also used Christmas Words 1 for the sentiment on here.

Riley2511-OldWorld2-wm

Here is the inside of my card. This sentiment is another from the Christmas Words 1 sentiment set.

Don’t forget to check out the rest of the Design Teams blogs today so see what they created for this challenge.

  • Cindy Haffner
  • Jovita Torres
  • Joy Stagg
  • Kelly Santi
  • Laurie Clout
  • Margie Cortina
  • Michele L
  • Silke Kittmann

     

    Stamps: Old World Riley; Christmas Words 1 – Riley and Company
    Paper; White; Red; DP – My Mind’s Eye
    Other: Black Ink; Circle Nestabilities; Oval Punches; Ribbon; Button; Twine; Sewing Machine; Foam Tape; Copics

    aa-owl-signature

  • 6 comments:

    Cindy Haffner said...

    SWEETNESS!~

    Joy said...

    frances, love love love this, I need to ink this baby up still!

    Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

    How cute! and I love that you used these papers for this, perfect :)

    Silli said...

    What a funny image Frances, love your card, love your stitching! Big hugs

    Michele Lourenco said...

    Nice card and great colors!

    Joanne (jojot) said...

    how fun is this one