Monday, December 12, 2011

Whoo’s The Birthday Girl!

Crafts-Meow-Owlbday-wm

Hi all,

I am playing today with a recent purchase. This was a set that was released recently by The Craft’s Meow and of course it just jumped into my shopping cart hehe! How could it not this owl is just soooooooo cute! Don’t you think!

I have had some designer paper that also has owls on it for a while and figured this was the perfect time to use it. I had thought of making it a boy card, but then decided my favorite color is blue so I made it a girls card. I will probably pop this into one of my daughter’s bags of cards I give them each Christmas … then  it will come back to me next year for my birthday! Hahahahahaha!

Crafts-Meow-Owlbday2-wm

Here is the inside of my card. The sentiment and owl are also included in the stamp set.

Stamps: Whoo’s Birthday – The Craft’s Meow
Paper: White; Brown; Blue; Spotted Owl DP – Jillibean Soup
Other: Black Ink; Spellbinders Wonky Rectangle dies; Seam Binding Ribbon; Glossy Accents; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

5 comments:

Sandy said...

I like owls too and your card is wonderful, great papers and design and those owl are very cute, I really like the wonky rectangle die too.
Sandy

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh 2 FUN!!~

Basslady said...

this is such a fantastic and supercute card!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Lisa Hjulberg said...

What a wonderful card Frances! I love it!!! I'm glad you're enjoying your TCM stamps. ;)

Joanne (jojot) said...

now those are some dang cute owls....love the sentiments too