Sunday, December 18, 2011

You Rock My World!

TCP-Idols-wm

Hi everyone and happy Sunday!

Here is another card I made recently using a stamp set that I purchased earlier in the year … it was a must have LOL! This set is from The Cat’s Pajama and called Idols.

TCP-Idols2-wm

Here is the inside of my card. I added a musical Birthday sentiment that I had in my stash.

Stamps: Idols – The Cat’s Pajamas; Happy Birthday – Stamp World
Paper: White; Black; Red; Out of the Blue DP – My Mind’s Eye
Other: Black Ink; EK Success Wavy Scallop Border; MFT Die-namics Mix & Match Banner Die;

aa-owl-signature

6 comments:

Jenny said...

Love this Frances!! So cute:)

Jenny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Silli said...

Fabulous Frances, love the cute TCP images...Happy sunday!

Peggy said...

Such a darling card Frances! Love it!

Cindy Haffner said...

How SWEET Frances!!~

Sandy said...

Love the musical stamps, my son plays the drums this would be ideal for him. A fab card,very cute penguins and love the vibrant papers you have used too.
Sandy