Monday, December 26, 2011

Grandpa’s Little Mate!

Train wm

Hi everyone,

First up I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. I had a wonderful day yesterday with at my daughter's house with her DH's family.

The festivities are still continuing today down in Australia as today is what is called Boxing Day, and I will be spending time with other family members I didn’t get to see yesterday.

Train4 wm

Today’s project is something I created as an extra gift for my hubby for Christmas. He loves trains and when I saw this train kit by Kaisercraft a few months ago, I knew I had to purchase one and decorate it so he could have photos of our Grandson in it.

Train2 wm

Here is a close up of the engine, I’m biased but I just love that train driver
Winking smile
Train3 wm

And one more photo, this time a close up of the carriage. I used my computer to print out the “Grandpa’s little mate!” for the centre window.

Paper: Little Toot DP – Kaisercraft; Tree DP – Basic Grey
Other: Kaisercraft Train Kit; Brads; Rhinestones; Circle Punch;




aa-owl-signature

3 comments:

Tosha Leyendekker said...

How adorable and precious!! I'm sure he'll treasure this Hoots!! Merry Christmas!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh Frances your little man is just so darn ADORABLE. I just want to give him a big hug. Love the train!!`

Gabby said...

Adorable keepsake for your little grandson! :) So cute! :)