Thursday, December 1, 2011

MFTWSC48

MFTWSC48-Christmas-wm

Hi everyone,

It’s Wednesday which means it’s time for this week’s Wednesday Stamp Club sketch over on the MFT Stamps Member Forum of SCS. This week’s we are up to sketch # 48, I am sure you will love it!

GetSketchy_DesignTeamblinkie

For my card I used the MFT Die-namics Christmas Ornaments Die & Stamp Set for my sentiment and the ornament which I used to embellish my card. The sentiment was layered using the MFT Die-namics Well Worn Greeting die set. Along the side of my centre panel I used the MFT Die-namics Icicles Border.

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFTWSC48-Christmas2-wm

For the inside of my card I used a sentiment from the MFT Stamps Inspired By Christmas Stamp set. I added another ornament to the lower right hand corner of my card which was created using the  MFT Die-namics Christmas Ornaments Die.

MFTWSCSketch48

To play along with us this week all you need to do is follow the sketch, upload your creation to SCS using the keyword MFTWSC48. Join us this week in the MFT forum for lots of chatter and fun! Be sure to check out Kim's Blog, she will have a full list of all the designers participating in today's challenge!

Stamps: Christmas Ornaments; Inspired By Christmas – MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Red; Blue; Season’s Greetings DP – Echo Park
Die-namics: Christmas Ornaments; Icicle Border; Well Worn Greetings – MFT Stamps
Other: Black Ink; Red Twine; Red Rhinestone; Foam Tape

aa-owl-signature

7 comments:

Jodi Collins said...

LOVE this Frances! The twine holding the ornament is DARLING!

Cindy Haffner said...

PRETTY PRETTY!~

Michele Boyer said...

So cute, Frances! I love the hanging ornament!

Debbie Carriere said...

Frances, love what you did with the sketch!! Beautiful card! The inside is lovely, too :)

Jennifer said...

Francis,

I love your card!!! :) I can't wait to get my Christmas Ornaments Die & Stamp Set (how I wish I could have gotten the Well Worn Sentiment Set, too)! ;)

Thanks so much for taking the time to share,

Jennifer
partridgelu at yahoo dot com

Lisa H. said...

fantastic!

Joanne (jojot) said...

great sketch.....cool ornament