Saturday, December 10, 2011

Have A Howly Jowly Christmas!

C4C117-HowlyChristmas2-wm

Hi everyone,

The “Crazies” over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog are back with another fun challenge this week. Jessie Rone is our challenge hostess this week and she brings us our final challenge for the year as the “Crazies” are taking some time off leading up to Christmas … but we will be back with more challenges in January 2012.

IT”S SANTA!!!!  Make a card, or project with Santa on it!

I guess I cheated a little … the image on my card isn’t the Santa you are used to seeing LOL! But this cute little owl from The Craft’s Meow is dressed as Santa so I just had to use it for this challenge. Being an owl lover I just couldn’t help but order this stamp set!

The layout for my card uses a recent sketch from Splitcoast Stampers (SC360). I am loving this sketch and think I just might need to use it again!

C4C117-HowlyChristmas-wm

Here is the inside of my card, I copied the layout from the outside of my card. The sentiment is also included in the set I used for this card.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.

Stamps: Happy Hoo-lidays – The Craft’s Meow
Paper: White; Red; Green; Christmas Eve DP – Jillibean Soup
Other: Black Ink; Circle Nestabilities; Red Ribbon; Green Twine; Button; Label Nestabilities; MS Holly Border Punch; Sizzix Embossing Folder; Micro Glitter; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

7 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

SWEET Frances!!~

Maria said...

OMGosh! Such a cute card, Frances! I totally love that cute owl image. . .he's such a cute Santa!!! Well, I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas and New Year! See ya' next year!

Maria

Barbara said...

That owl is cracking me up, Frances! Adorable card!

Joanne (jojot) said...

I too love this sketch.....and hey, I see Santa....just a unique one....fabbo

Silli said...

sooooo very pretty Frances, love the funny owl and your coloring! Greetings..;-)

Vicki G said...

Love your owl and your design!

Vicki

Sandy said...

Love the design of your card, love that cute owl. A fab "santa" Fabulous card,
Sandy