Thursday, December 8, 2011

May I Have This Dance?

MFTWSC49-DanceWTG-wm

Hi everyone,

It’s Wednesday which means it’s time for this week’s Wednesday Stamp Club sketch over on the MFT Stamps Member Forum of SCS. This week it is my turn to design the sketch, I hope you enjoy playing with it!

GetSketchy_DesignTeamblinkie[3]

For my card today I used MFT Stamps WTG May I Have This Dance stamp set, I am loving this stamp set. I paper pieced the girls dress and the man’s suit. This image is layered using MFT Die-namics First Class Friend die.

I tweaked the sketch a little when I made my card, bring the horizontal panel up to the top, I so wanted to use the MFT Die-namics Skyline Border on this card and it looked better over the image rather than under.

MFTWSC49-DanceWTG2-wm

Here is the inside of the card. I also used the MFT Die-namics Skyline Border again at the bottom of my card.

MFTWSCSketch49

To play along with us this week all you need to do is follow the sketch, upload your creation to SCS using the keyword MFTWSC49. Join us this week in the MFT forum for lots of chatter and fun! Be sure to check out Kim's Blog, she will have a full list of all the designers participating in today's challenge!

Stamps: WTG May I Have This Dance – MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Brown; Burgundy; DP
Die-namics: Skyline Border; First Class Friend – MFT Stamps
Other: Black Ink; Foam Tape; Pearls

 

aa-owl-signature

6 comments:

Danni said...

This is stunning! Absolutely gorgeous!

Jodi Collins said...

GORGEOUS Frances! LOVE the papers! SO elegant!

zehra said...

Oh my, my. love the card, the dp is awesome, i am so looking forward to this stamp and die. love it

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so beautiful, love it

Joanne (jojot) said...

totally stylin' card...love the vintage feel

crafternz said...

Beautiful card...love the colours!!