Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Magnolia LightingEdwin wm

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!!!!!!

It’s Christmas Day already down here in Australia. I must have been a good girl again this year cause I did very well *smile*

There are many of you who visit my blog regularly, so I would like to take this opportunity to thank you all so much for your support throughout the year. Hope you all have a wonderful and safe Christmas!

Magnolia LightingEdwin3 wm

For my card today I just had to play with a couple of new toys I got prior to Christmas. First up the stamp used here is Magnolia’s Lighting Edwin … isn’t he adorable, I can see my grandson getting in a mess like that if he got anywhere near the lights hehe! The tree is a Sizzix Tim Holtz  Pine Tree die, love this tree and I plan on using it a lot more!

As you can see I have created another centre step card … you know I love making these. For those of you who haven’t tried them yet you can find my tutorial and video on the resources section of Splitcoast Stampers.

Magnolia LightingEdwin2 wm

Here is the inside of my card, as you can see I used another of those pine trees and added a sentiment as well.

Well that is it from me for now … hope you all have a wonderful Christmas, I will be back later today with another card to share with you all.

Stamps: Lighting Edwin – Magnolia; Merry Christmas – Stamp It; Sentiment inside – Print Works
Paper: White; Red; Green; Season’s Greetings DP – Echo Park
Other: Black Ink; Sizzix Pine Tree Die; Rhinestones; Glitter; Buttons; Twine; Foam Tape; Copics

 

aa-owl-signature

4 comments:

Bunnyfreak said...

Love how the trees stick out.

Nancy Thomas said...

A beautiful card - love all the 3d trees. Merry Christmas!

Cindy Haffner said...

FAB trees!!~

Gabby said...

Super cute 3-d card! Erwin is so cute on this style of card with all the layers of awesome trees. I love that die, too! :)