Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Crackers!

2011-ChristmasCrackers

Hi everyone,

Well there is only one sleep now til Christmas … well for those of us down here is Australia anyway Winking smile

Each year for the past thirty odd years I have been creating my own Christmas crackers to use on Christmas Day … today I am sharing the ones I created this year. My daughter selected the paper which is just wrapping paper she found in a local chain store.

2011 ChristmasCrackers2 wm

The ornament on the front of each cracker is from Waltzing Mouse Stamps. I stamped the ornaments in different colors to match the paper used on the crackers.

#aa-owl-signature

4 comments:

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

I would dearly LOVE to have a tutorial on making these!

Kelli Hull said...

These are SO pretty and FUN Frances, would love to know WHAT you do with these (just pull the ends) and what do you put inside... is this a European thing or ???? I don't think this is "common" in the US, or else I have been deprived!!! LOL

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh these are so so PRETTY!!~ Merry Merry Christmas to you and your family!!~

Silli said...

wonderful gifts Frances...Love the glitterpaper... I wish you and your Family MERRY Christmas.....and all the best for the new year!!!!! ;-) BIG HUGS