Sunday, May 27, 2018

Let's Have Coffee


Hi Crafty Friends,
Today I am playing along in the  Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop which is being held from Friday 25th May to Friday 1st June.


When I think of Spring and Summer, I think of bright and colourful. So when I found this bright colorful patterned paper in a paper pad I purchased recently I knew I needed to use it for this challenge.


To create my card I pulled out Karen Burniston's new Upsy Daisy die set ... I am having lots of fun with this die. This die will be available to purchase from Karen Burniston or local retailers from June.

To decorate my card I used dies and stamps from Honey Bee Stamps. The faces on the coffee cups are from a stamp set from Lawn Fawn.





Here is a quick video to see my card in action.


Here is an overhead view of my card so you can see the pop-up mechanism a little better.


Here is a side view shot of my card.


For the front of my card I die cut a few more cups and saucers for Honey Bee Stamps Coffee Break die set in colors to match the cups on the patterned paper and attached them to the white panel.

Supplies:




15 comments:

cghundley said...

Such a fun card!
Love the coffee
cup background
and the pop ups.
Carla from Utah

Karen Letchworth said...

This is SO creative, colorful and fun. I love every single thing about it.

MariLynn said...

love how your card has a pop up element. I like how you attached the 3 panels with twine.

Karen Aicken said...

Such a fun card Frances - love it!

Billie A said...

Cute colorful coffee cups. cute card.

New Creations said...

So bright and colorful, love it!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful coffee design and pop ups. Love the colors too.

Cindy C. said...

Super fun interactive card indeed!

~amy~ said...

This is such a fun interactive design! LOVE it and your use of color!

Lisa said...

This is sooo cool! Love those cups and the fun card design!

nancy carroll said...

Awesome bright colors, love the popup

Fikreta said...

oh this is super adorable card!

Crystal O. Minkler said...

Love! The pop up element on your card takes this to another level! Fabulous!

Arianna Barbara said...

Wow!!! This is so fun!!! Amazing pop up card!!!

jojot said...

great card...love that dp