Sunday, December 26, 2021

Character Christmas Crackers



Hi Crafty Friends,

I hope you all enjoyed a wonderful day yesterday!

Each year for the past forty odd years or so I have been creating my own Christmas crackers to use on Christmas Day. I had planned on making my own crackers again this year. However when I was looking in a cupboard a month or so ago I discovered that I had a box of crackers left that I had purchased last year when I had to make so many. Rather than wasting them and as there were enough to use for my family this year, I decided to pull those out to decorate instead.


To decorate the crackers I pulled out the dies from Hero Arts November 2021 My Monthly Hero Kit. For the first three, I created snowman.



The second two I decorated using the Santa dies included in the Hero Arts Kit.


And finally, two little elves again using dies included in the kit.







1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

These are so fun! Love seeing your cracker creations every year