Monday, December 13, 2021

Santa Sends His Regards

 

Hi Crafty Friends,

There are only another couple of weeks until Christmas day, so I have another Christmas themed Slimline card to share with you today. I still have a number of stamp and die sets I want to use before the big day.

For my card today I used The Ton's Slimline Dot Coverplate to create my snowy sky background. I used Distress Oxide inks in Villainous Potion; Prize Ribbon and Salvaged Patina to create the background. I adhered this to a top folding Slimline card base.

To create the houses I used MFT Stamps Up on the Rooftop die set. I created two houses the same, mirror the two. I added a small strip of cardstock under the roofs to form the side of the house, using Honey Bee Stamps Perfect Bricks Stencil to add the brick pattern.

I decorated each of the houses using the Christmas String Lights to the bottom of the roofs and chimney.

I added Santa to the chimney on the left side of the card using one of the santa stamps included in the Stuffed Santa stamp set also from MFT Stamps. The sentiment is also from this stamp set.


For the inside of my card I added another sentiment from the Stuffed Santa stamp set. I also added three more of the images included in the stamp set.





No comments: