Friday, December 17, 2021

Christmas Village Snow Globe

Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a Christmas card I created using stamps and dies from Divinity Designs November/December release.

As you can see I created a Snow Globe scene using the Snow Globe die set.  I used Divinity Designs blending brushes to add Salvaged Patina Distressed Oxide ink to the inner base of the snow globe. To create the scene inside the snow globe I used the new Tree & Hill Silhouettes and House & Layers Silhouettes die sets.

For the card base I used the A2 Landscape Card Base with Layer die set. I used the layer included in the die set to die cut a patterned paper panel from the Red Poinsettias Slimline Paper Pad. I layered the patterned paper panel to a red panel which was die cut using the Matting Rectangle die set.

To finish off the front of the card I added the Merry Christmas die cut sentiment using the Merry Christmas with Layers 2 die set.


For the inside of the card I used the layer die included in the A2 Landscape Card Base with Layer die set. I then added a white rectangle panel using the Double Stitched Rectangles die set. I added a few houses along the bottom of the card using another of the border dies included in the House & Layer Silhouettes die set.

I added the "Merry Christmas sentiment" using a sentiment stamp included in The Gnome Express Stamp/Die Duo







1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Such a pretty holiday card!