Monday, December 27, 2021

From Our Home To Yours

 

Hi Crafty Friends,

I still have a couple more Christmas cards to share with you that I created this year ... I am slowly getting through them all.

For my card today I have created a Slimline Pop-up card using dies from Scrappy Tails  Crafts. This is a German House ... when I googled German Houses the one I like the best was the cream and brown ones, so that is the colors I used for my card today.

I used the Slimline Birdhouse Pop-up die set to make the base of the card, which includes the house shape and side panels. The windows, door, roof, german house  trims, lamp and Christmas tree are all included in the German and American Christmas House Add-on die set.


The Christmas lights are from the Christmas House Roof Add-on die set. I also used the Slimline Neighbourhood House Add-on to add the chimney to the top of the roof.

The door opens to reveal the sentiment "From Our Home To Yours" which is included in Waffle Flower Crafts A Home Made Christmas Stamp set.


Here is a side view of my card, you can see how the side panels attaches to the back house panel to make this a pop-up card. You could add something to the inner back panel, but I left this one blank.


For the back of the house, I added another brown roof.

I added a Christmas sentiment using Divinity Designs' Christmas Wishes stamp set. This was layered to the back of the card using Trinity Stamps Mini-Slimline Stitched Layers Stack & Dainty Scallop Edge Mini Slimline die sets.