Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Love You Anniversary Card

 

Hi Crafty Friends,

Earlier this month, my husband & I celebrated our 49th anniversary, of course I had to make him a special card. 

I have been having fun playing with Scappy Tails Craft Slimline Snow Globe die set, so I decided to pull it out to create my card for our anniversary.

I die cut the main frame die from the set four times from blue cardstock and two times from heart patterned paper. I layered two cardstock frames and one patterned paper frame together to create two decorated frames. One for the back and one for the front. I used the other dies included in the die set to assemble the snow globe as directed.

 I used the smaller of the oval panels included in the die set to create the centre spinner panel. To decorate the panel I added two hearts. I then added the "love" and "you" from Karen Burniston's Pop 'n Swap die set which I placed on each of the hearts.

 In between each of the hearts I added "49th" using the dies from Karen Burniston's Numbers die set. These were die cut from gold foil cardstock.


I placed my "Happy Anniversary" sentiment to the base of the snow globe, using Karen Burniston's Word Set 12 - Anniversary die set. 

To decorate the very top of the snow globe I added a bow using Spellbinders Christmas - Shopping Cart Holiday And Presents die set.


I created two centre panels exactly the same, sandwiching the twine that makes it spin between the panels. 

I kept the back fairly simple, added just the "XOXO" above the label, which gave me a place to write my personal greeting.









No comments: