Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Ornament Place Cards

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing some place cards I created, which I use to decorate the tables at a Christmas Party I  attended for a club I belong to.

This is the third year in a row I have been asked to make these and each time I try to come up with a different design. In previous years I have made Christmas Trees & Christmas Crackers. As you can see this time around I create Ornament shaped place cards.

This year I had to make about 75 place cards.


With having to make so many, I opted to use my Scan 'n Cut to scan my shape. I was then able to get 9 onto a 12 x 12 sheet of cardstock, as I had to die cut about 160 ornaments this saved a lot of time.

For the names of my place cards, I used the We R Memory Keepers Foil Quill Freestyle pens.  The foiling  looks so much better in real life, than they do on the photo above. Unfortunately is can be very hard to get decent photos of foiling. As you have to cover the green panel with foil and then write with the pen over the foil, you can't really see what you doing. So before started on the names, I created a template/jig, this makes things so much easier.


I decided to stamp a greeting on the inside of my place cards. The "Merry Christmas" is  from Waffle Flower Crafts Christmas Tree stamp set and the "From All Of Us" is from Avery Elle's Snowflakes stamp set.





No comments: