Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Snowshoes Gift Set

Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a gift set I created as a Christmas gift using some of the new stamps, dies and papers from Divinity Designs November/December release. Last month I shared a gift set that consisted of a card and Nugget box which was decorated and suitable for a female. Today I have a card and Nugget box which I decorated with a more male theme.


First up the card, this time around I decided to create a Step Panel card using Divinity Designs Pop Up Card with Layers die set.  I die cut the main die from red cardstock and used patterned paper from the Plethora of Plaids Slimline paper pack for the layers.


To decorate my card I used the snowshoes from the Snowshoe die set which I decorated using the Pine Branches from the Pinecones and Pine Branches die set. I also added the "Merry Christmas" sentiment using the Merry Christmas with Layers 2 die set.


I added a panel to the back of the card, using the layering dies included in the Pop Up Card with Layers die set. I added a strip of plaid patterned paper to the left side of the card, and then added a sentiment to the white area.

The sentiment is from the Silent Night stamp set.


The card folds flat so it can be placed in an envelope for mailing.


I used the X-Large Nugget Box die set to create the Nugget Box which I then decorated using the same patterned papers and dies that I used for the card.


One last photo of the Nugget Box I created. The die set comes with dies to die cut wrappers to decorate the nuggets.











No comments: