Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Love You Dad

 

Hi Crafty Friends,

I have a male themed card to share with you today, using products from Pinkfresh Studio and The Greetery.

For the background of the card I used Pinkfresh Studio's Geo Tiles Hot Foil Plate and coordinating stencils. I foiled the background using Spellbinders Aura foil, and then used the stencils to aadd ink to the panel using inks from Catherine Pooler Designs. I layered the panel onto a top folding card which is slightly bigger than an A2 card.

I added the "love you Dad" sentiment which is from The Greetery's Dad Squared stamp and coordinating die sets.

To finish off the front of my card I added metallic pearls around the sentiment.

For the inside of the card, I used the stencils again to create a background on a strip of cardstock. I then used the coordinating Geo Tiles die set which I did cut from gold mirror cardstock and layered over the background. I added the piece to then lower portion of the card.

I added the :You're the Best" sentiment using a die from Simon Says Stamp.










1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Wonderful masculine card!