Sunday, April 18, 2010

Rebus – Models of Cars!

Rebus-Car-Models

Happy Sunday everyone,

I have another Rebus puzzle card to share with you all today, this month the theme is “Cars” …. not the make but the model.

Now I am not sure how many models of cars are the same in the Northern Hemisphere, so this might be a little harder then normal. I will give you a little hint … the models I used belong to the the car companies Holden, Ford & Mitsubishi)

If you would like to solve it, why not post a comment to this blog post with your answers. I will let you know what the correct answers are next time I post a rebus card here.

Here are the solutions from last months “j words” rebus.

  • Jack In The Box
  • Jigsaw
  • Joker
  • Jealous
  • Jet
  • Juniper
  • Juice
  • Joyride
  • Jot
  • Japanese

How did you go?????

You can find all my past rebus cards here.

aa-owl-signature

No comments: