Friday, April 9, 2010

Alota Rubber Stamps Sneak Peek!

alota-dog-wagon2-wm

Hi everyone,

Welcome to day 1 of the sneak peeks, of the new stamps to be released by Alota Rubber Stamps this Monday 12th April. Alota Rubber Stamps will be releasing 10 brand new stamps.

For my card today I used this cute image “Sean and Dog ”, isn’t that little boy and dog just super cute! This cute little guy is designed by artist Jodie Mackrell. For the layout of my card I used a recent SFYTT sketch challenge.

alota-dog-wagon-wm

Here is a close up of my image and the bone button I added to the side of my card. The image is stamped twice and the second image cut out and layered over the first using foam tape.

Don’t forget to check out the rest of the Design Team’s blogs to see what they have created using the new stamps. I will be back again tomorrow with another sneak peek to share with you all.

Stamps: Sean and Dog - Alota Rubber Stamps
Paper: White; Black; Red; DP
Other: Black Ink; Circle Nestabilities; Bone Button; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

11 comments:

Danni said...

Cute!!

Betty J Schaub said...

awe...

Cindy Haffner said...

sweet!!!

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

Adorable!! Love the layers and that super cute doggy bone!

Helene said...

Very sweet card Frances. I love your cards.

Ria Zonnestraaltje said...

Gorgeouss card Frances ;) I sooo love my alota Rubberstamp april release :)I can't pick a fav!
hugs Ria

Tosha Leyendekker said...

How darling Hoots!! What a sweet image!! And the dp and sketch you paired with that duo is perfection, as always!! Fabulous card my friend!!

Cheryl Walker said...

aww super SWEET hun!!! I love it!!!

Also I tooo am loving all the Alota Rubber Stamps releases for this month!!!!

Hugs
cheryl

Paul said...

This is one of my fave Bugaboo images. Really like what you've done with it. The papers and layout really do make it a stunning project.
TFS
Paul

shulsart said...

Aww, I love what you have done with Sean, he is one of my favorite BugABoo Brats images. Lovely coloring and great choice of DP and embellishments.

Tammy Miller said...

What a sweet bugaboo image one of my favorites also!!!