Thursday, April 1, 2010

Have A Super Birthday!

PP-Super-Cooper-wm

It’s a bird …… it’s a plane …. no it’s Super Cooper!

Hi everyone,

It’s April 1st, which means today is the day that Paper Pretties releases it’s brand new stamps and digital images……. no fooling!!!! (yes even though it is April Fools Day, I promise I can’t play an April Fools joke on you cause it is after noon my time here so I would be the fool *wink*)

My card today uses the new digital image “Super Cooper” …. isn’t just darling … what little boy wouldn’t love this image on a card!!!!!! And remember the fun thing about digital images is that you can change the size to suit whatever it is you are making. The sentiment I created on my computer.

I decided to go with a recent sketch from Splitcoast Stampers for my card (SC272), I did flip the sketch cause I wanted Cooper to be facing the right away, although that is another advantage of digital images I could have also mirrored the images, but I had already printed my image so went with what I had.

All the design team will be posting something from the new release on their blogs today, so you might want to head on over to them all and check out what they created.

Stamps: Super Cooper Digi Image – Paper Pretties
Paper: White; Blue; Red; DP – Kaisercraft
Other: Star Nestabilities; Cuttlebug Embossing Folders; Red Brads; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

7 comments:

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

Hee-hee! Super Cooper is adorable, and I love your choice of colors and sketch design!!

Jana Weaver said...

I love this card Frances...he is so stinkin' cute...and the colors you used are perfect!!

Anonymous said...

Super Cooper is just adorable and perfect colors for a super hero.

Cindy Haffner said...

HEE HEE LOVE IT!!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

can't look at a kiddo superman without giggling and remembering the nephews when they used to 'fly' around the house with towels pinned around their neck

Christie Ortman said...

So cute Frances! He is such a funny little guy!

Unknown said...

Totally awesome Frances!! :)