Saturday, April 10, 2010

Easy As 1 2 3!

C4C-Sweet123-wm

Hi everyone,

Another weekend is upon us and being a Saturday it is time for another challenge with the Crazies over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. This week Lynda Benden, our challenge hostess for the month has given us another fun challenge!

It’s Easy as I … 2 …. 3!  yes that is the challenge, we had to use 1 ribbon, 2 buttons or brads and 3 different punches (border, single, etc)!!! Now I probably do this combo on many of my cards without even thinking, but when you have to think about it isn’t always that easy … well not for me anyway LOL … but I got there yahhhhhhhhh!

tgfbadge

This week our sponsor over on Crazy 4 challenges is The Greeting  Farm, so the Design got to play with TGF’s Creepy Cakes digi stamps. I used Freaky Flutter – digi to create my card … these are such fun images.

To cover the challenge I have used:

  • 1 Ribbon ….. check! …. on the left hand side of my card
  • 2 Brads …. check! … inside my flowers
  • 3 Different punches …. check! I have the Martha Stewart Garden Trellis border punch on the left side of my card, the word window punch for my sentiment underneath the image and finally the flowers are created using a punch.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.

Stamps: Freaky Flutter digi – The Greeting Farm
Paper: White; Red; Pink; Bittersweet DP – Basic Grey
Other: Black Ink; MS Garden Trellis Border Punch; Word Window Punch; Flower Punch & Embosser; Pink Brads; Button; Foam Tape; Copics

 

aa-owl-signature

10 comments:

Silli said...

hello Frances, your card is so cute, I love the colors and all the beautiful details...Happy day... HUGS!

Lynda Benden said...

Too cute Frances! You colored that darling image perfectly and the papers are awesome!

Barbara said...

Adorable, Frances!!!

Joycelyn Pelkey said...

Your bow and button are absolutely PERFECT, Frances!!! FAbulous creations!!!

Cheryl Walker said...

Frances your card turned out very cute hun!!! And of course I love your creepy cakes digi image that you used!!! she is sweet!!!! :)

These new Creepy Cakes images are super cute and fun to work with!!!

Hugs,
cheryl

Vicki G said...

A-dorable! Hugs

Vicki

Cindy Haffner said...

Lovin all the pink!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

great colors, layout, and coloring...too cute

Pink Room Therapy Designs said...

I love red & pink together and this is just fabulous!

Unknown said...

frances...this is spectacular! great job!