Monday, April 5, 2010

Birthday Princess!

MFT-Bday-Princess-duo-wm

Hi everyone,

I have three more MFTeasers to share with you all today in readiness of the MFT Stamps new release to be held this coming Wednesday 7th April.

Today the MFT Design team are featuring the “Pure Innocence” range, there will actually be three brand new Pure Innocence girls being release as well as one Boy & Dog set.

MFT-Bday-Princess-wm

For my first card I used the new “PI – Birthday Princess” stamp set.  Isn’t she just perfect for birthday cards! I paper pieced the girls dress using the same designer paper that I used for the base of my card.

MFT-Bday-Princess2-wm

Here is the inside of my card, I stamped the little girl again on the lower left hand corner of my card, and included one of the sentiments also included in the set.

MFT-Bday-Princess-box2-wm

What birthday party would be complete without a goodie basket for the party goers to take home. I created this box using the Sizzix Scallop Envelope Die, it is so much fun to create, you can find a tutorial on how to create this over on the resources section of SCS.

MFT-Bday-Princess-box-wm

And here is one more photo of the treat box I created.

MFT-Hang-Out-wm

My second card today uses the new Boy & His Dog Set which is called “Tree Swing” …. doesn’t he look like he is having lots of fun! For this one I stamp the image on white card, die cut my oval shape and then masked the image and used my copic airbrush to create the clouds in the background.

MFT-Hang-Out2-wm

Here is the inside of my card, I used exactly the same layout for the inside as I did for the outside … just added a sentiment to the oval piece rather than the image.

Would you like to see more of the new Pure Innocence sets. Then hop on over to Kim’s (MFT Lady) blog to see the list of which design team members will be featuring a card/project on their blog today. Kim will have the list posted to her blog at 11am EST.

I will be back tomorrow with more MFTeaser’s to share with you all!

 

Stamps: PI – Birthday Princess; Boy & His Dog – Tree Swing – MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Yellow; Orange; DP
Other: Black Ink; Rectangle Nestabilities;Oval Nestabilities; Brown Brads; EK Success Scallop Border Punch; Oval Punches; Orange Grosgrain Ribbon; Yellow Button; Pearls; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

25 comments:

Jana Weaver said...

I'm in love!!! This new little guy is just ADORABLE!!!! Can't WAIT to play with him!! I like the birthday stuff too...but him I'm dying for!! ;-)

Melody said...

Great projects Frances! I love the little treat box.

Cindy Haffner said...

So darling Frances

Milliesmarvels said...

These are fabulous!
Jane
x

Silke Ledlow said...

Super duper cute GF!!! I love the new birthday girl image!!! Your gift set is FABULOUS Frances!!! The little boy card is soooo cute too!!! Have a great day!!! Hugs ~S~

Barbara said...

Awesome, awesome set, Frances, and the boy on the swing is adorable!

Christina Fischer said...

CUTE!! I love the goodie basket! :)

Kerry Johnson said...

Adorable Frances!! I just love the orange set and your clouds on the boy card are amazing!

reeree62 said...

So, so sweet! You did an fabulous job, Frances!

Amy Sheffer said...

Awesome birthday set, Frances! Love all the orange - so festive! And the B&D is adorable! Great clouds!!

Megan said...

Both of these are great. :)

Megan said...

Both of these are great. :)

g said...

oh wow Frances- these are darling! i love that goodie basket & your airbrushing is amazing! i can't wait to order these!!

donna mikasa said...

Cuteness! Love your cards, Frances!

Jennifer said...

These are Too Cute! Love the orange in the first one and the inside is adorable too!!

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

Oh, Frances....these are so adorable and precious!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

these are adorable....however, what I don't like about them is that MFT does not keep enough in stock....I am waiting to place an order, but some are just never in the store

Sonja "Sony" Christoph said...

what a great little set!!!! Love the orange!!

Carolyn King said...

oh how awesome frances! I adore your orange gift set!

Anonymous said...

Look at these ones, OMG!! Pure cuteness. Love your clouds girl!

Sissy Faulkner said...

These little ones are soooo cute! Can't wait to get my hands on the stamps! I love what you did with the cards!!!!

Chris said...

love it all

Chris said...

love it all

stampqueen said...

Such adorable cuteness!!!!
Love the little gift set!!

Angelina said...

Its really very creative logo design & all the topics are very useful for once who want to create something different. iPhone Application Development