Thursday, April 22, 2010

You’re Paws-itively Fabulous!

CCEE1016-DogYears2-wm

Hi everyone,

It’s Thursday already which means it isn’t long before the weekend *smile*. Of course it is also time for another challenge with my friends over on the CCEE Stampers challenge blog. Our challenge hostess for April, Joanne Grzelak has another fun challenge for us! This week the challenge is a sketch, my favorite kind of challenge and I love this sketch that Joanne has created for us.

Just recently I purchased this cute digi set from Whimsie Doodles, so I decided to use this for my card today. Isn’t that dog just super cute! I added bone paper clips to the angles of the triangle, I am so pleased I finally got to use a couple of these.

CCEE1016-DogYears-wm I decided to decorate the inside of my card as well and added another sentiment which was included in the set.

CCEE1016

And of course here is the sketch if you want to play along.

Don’t forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog (goes live 12 AM EST) to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs:

Stamps: Dog & Cat Digi Set – Whimsie Doodles
Paper: White; Red; Blue;  DP
Other: Circle & Inverted Scallop Circle Nestabilities; Oval Punches; Key Tag Punch; Bone Paper Clips; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

12 comments:

Danni said...

Such a sweet card!

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohhh CUTE!!

Sheri Gilson said...

This is too cute, Frances!!

Thanh Vo said...

Thanks for helping out the animals, Frances. Your card is too cute.

Silli said...

He- he... your card is so cute Frances, love the image...;-)

Joanne (jojot) said...

aw....what a cutie....

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Awww Hoots!! This is Paws-itively precious!! I love that little guy!! And your bones in the corner are just adorable!! Darling card!!

Shirley Quarry-wannabcre8tive said...

Love this adorable card. Such a cute puppy and I like the mix of dp's.

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

Woof! Woof! Paws-itively woofy and cute, Hootsie!!! Love the coordinating papers and bone clips, as well as the sweet image. Hey, are you slowin' down or sumpin'? I didn't have to scroll through twenty other cards first.......:-)

Nicole said...

AW, this is adorable! I love Whimsie Doodles' stamps! And you made them even more awesome!!!! Hugs!

Kelly Mahany said...

This is just darling Frances. Love what you did with the Whimsie Doodles image and sentiment!

g said...

too cute! what a sweet image & your papers are adorable too!