Thursday, April 15, 2010

Get Well!

CCEE-Get-Well-wm

Hi everyone,

Thursday’s mean challenge time with my friends over on the CCEE Stampers challenge blog. Joanne Grzelak our challenge hostess for April has given us another fun challenge!

Apparently today is a day many of you in the U.S. dread. It is by this date that your federal taxes must be paid. This fact makes many people ill. So.....the challenge this week is to make a get well card.

This week I decided to fish out a old stamp that I haven’t used for a while so I headed for my House Mouse stamps and selected this little cutie! The sentiment is from MFT Stamps “PI – Better Get Better” stamp set.

Don’t forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog (goes live 12 AM EST) to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs:

Stamps: Sentiment – MFT Stamps; House Mouse
Paper: White; Blue; Purple
Other: Black Ink; Aged Paper Distress Ink; Oval Punches; MS Garden Trellis Border Punch; Grosgrain Ribbon; Blue Button; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

6 comments:

Joanne (jojot) said...

Hootsie...this is adorable and I just love your color combo....striking and fun

Cindy Haffner said...

Super sweet!!

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet get well card. I have always loved this stamp and finally purchased it last week. I actually colored an image from it (almost same colors as yours) and colored it for this challenge. Then I didn't have any dp that I thought suitable for it so switched to another image. Love your ribbon adorned with the button and the MS punch.

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

It always cracks me up that I have to scroll down on your blog about a hunnert cards later cuz you's already has moved onto your 42,000 other design team cards! I don't know how ya do it, Hootsie, but you do! I love this sweet, sweet image and your cute card!
Hugs, Bertie and me :-)

Silke Ledlow said...

AWWWW this is super sweet...the image is perfect for the challenge!!! Love the DP and colors!!! Hugs ~S~

Unknown said...

What a sweet card. Your coloring always amazes me.