Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Riley & Company Sketch!

Riley-showers-wm

Hi everyone,

It is time for another challenge with the Riley and Company Design Team. This week our challenge hostess is Silke Kittmann. Silke’s created a sketch challenge for us to play around with this week … what fun!

For my card I used Riley and Company’s new Rainy Day Riley to create my card …. he is such a cutie! I loved  being able to use my rain theme designer paper with this Riley to create my card!

Riley Sketch

Here is the sketch for those of you that would like to play along.

Don’t forget to check out the rest of the Design Teams blogs today so see what they created for this challenge.

Stamps: Umbrella Riley – Riley and Company
Paper: White; Teal; DP
Other: Black Ink; Circle Nestabilities; Grosgrain Ribbon; White Button; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

8 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Your paper is PERFECT!!

Cathy said...

Frances: I tried 3 times to leave a comment last night but blogger was being blogger !!! Love your umbrella riley card, the colors and dp are perfect! :)

Silli said...

Such a cute card Frances, Love the riley and the colors...

Tracey said...

This just adorable Frances!!

Shawnee Stamper said...

Beautiful as always. Your images and ribbon trims always look so perfect. Love it!

Virgo5 said...

Oh Frances what perfect paper for this image! Beautiful!

Dana Jones said...

Oh he is so cute...love the papers and thanks for using my favorite stamp!

Mocha-Latte Crafts said...

This is a beautiful card. I love the bright bold colors. Thanks for sharing. Tanya R.