Friday, April 23, 2010

My Friend!

Alota-My-Friend-wm

Hi all!

My card today uses three of the new stamps released by Alota Rubber Stamps earlier in the month. I used “Front Door Steps”;Sean Flower” & “Isabella Sitting Girl” to create my scene.

The sentiment is also from Alota and is part of the unmounted plate “Pretty Oval Essentials”. I masked off the “to” at the beginning of the sentiment.

Stamps: Front Door Steps; Sean Flower; Isabella Sitting Girl; Pretty Ovals Essentials – Alota Rubber Stamps
Paper: White; Black; Green
Other: Black Ink; Foam Tape; Copic Airbrush; Copics

aa-owl-signature

4 comments:

g said...

such a sweet scene you've created-your coloring is just gorgeous!

Cindy Haffner said...

Aren't they ADORABLE. I agree your coloring is SUPERB.

Joanne (jojot) said...

precious scene you have created...cute

Sammi said...

This is so cute!
xx